Angela Lund Klein, Esq., is an experienced trial lawyer specializing in medical malpractice, health care litigation, employment law and cyber liability. She has practiced law for over 20 years both as in-house counsel for large corporations and in private practice, and is admitted to practice in all Colorado courts as well as Colorado U.S. District Court. Ms. Klein has tried a dozen cases in her career thus far.
In addition to representing physicians and health care facilities in medical negligence cases, Ms. Klein also provides educational seminars to a variety of groups on medical negligence and cyber liability issues in healthcare.
Ms. Klein was chosen by the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation for inclusion in their Impact Denver Program, which educates and inspires people to make a difference as leaders in their community. Ms. Klein is also a member of the American Bar Association, Colorado Bar Association, and Colorado Defense Lawyers Association. Her legal experience includes working for the Navy Judge Advocate General Corp and clerking for Federal Judge Orlando Garcia in San Antonio, Texas.
Juris Doctorate of Law | 2000 | St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas
- Chosen to be inducted into Phi Delta Phi, Tarlton Inn (Legal Honors Fraternity)
- Winner of the Appellate Competition held in New Orleans, LA
Certificate of Law | 1999 | Oxford University, England
- Program specializing in International Law
Bachelor of Arts | 1997 | University of Iowa
- Double Major in Sociology and Political Science
- Minor in Spanish language
COPIC Insurance | 2013-2021
- Senior Claim Consultant handling physician negligence and cyber liability matters
Riggs, Abney, et al. | 2010-2013
- Trial Counsel practicing in a wide variety of legal matters including medical negligence, bad faith, insurance defense, personal injury, construction defect, product liability, and employment law
Great West / CIGNA | 2006-2010
- Regional counsel specializing in healthcare and employment law, employee benefits, and contracting
Campbell, Latiolais & Ruebel | 2004-2006
- Trial Counsel specializing in medical negligence, bad faith, coverage opinions, and general insurance defense work
Levy, Morse & Wheeler | 2001-2004
- Trial Counsel specializing in medical negligence, personal injury, bad faith, and property/casualty matters